Bountiful Community Church (BCC) is the oldest protestant church in Davis County, established in 1881 by the Congregational Church in New York.  The church joined the UCC in 1957 when many Congregational Churches merged with the Evangelical and Reformed Church.  In 1962 an Episcopal mission was organized in Bountiful. In the spirit of ecumenism, in 1966 the two congregations launched a united program, sharing the complex at 150 North 400 East that includes a formal church worship center, informal chapel, classrooms, offices and community recreation and meeting rooms.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Google Places Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
ucccrest.png

150 North 400 East, Bountiful, UT 84010, USA

©2017 by Bountiful Community Church. Proudly created with Wix.com